In-person pride events may be cancelled, but we are still commemorating pride with virtual events. On Saturday, June 20, at 7pm Eastern (New York time), 4pm Pacific (California time), join us for our official virtual pride event with Lis Barlett, Director of the documentary Light in the Water and member of West Hollywood Aquatics, for a roundtable discussion about her documentary and the history of LGBTQ+ Aquatics, the International Gay & Lesbian Aquatics Association, and the Gay Games. You can watch Light in the Water before the pride event on Hulu, Amazon and iTunes. You can submit questions for the panel by e-mail here. Connect with others attending the event on social media using our Facebook Event Page. More details will be provided soon.
The following are more virtual experiences coming up soon (in chronological order):
- IGLA Water Polo Virtual Trivia (organized by Toronto Triggerfish Water Polo) on Saturday, May 30: Facebook Event Page (Zoom link to be provided later on Facebook)
- Front Runners New York (FRNY) (w/Brooklyn Pride & EliteFeats) Virtual Brooklyn Pride 5K on Saturday, June 13: FRNY Website | Virtual 5K Registration Page | Facebook Event Page
- SAVE-THE-DATE: Brooklyn Pride Virtual Pride Event & Dance Party on Saturday, June 13: Follow Brooklyn Pride for details (Website | Facebook | Instagram)
- SAVE-THE-DATE: Heritage of Pride (HoP) (w/InterPride) Virtual Pride Event on Saturday, June 27: Follow HoP for details (Website | Facebook | Instagram)
- SAVE-THE-DATE: Heritage of Pride (HoP) Virtual New York City Pride March Livestream Event on Sunday, June 28: Follow HoP for details (Website | Facebook | Instagram)
NOTE: We will no longer hold Virtual Watch Parties on Fridays after May 8. We have not yet announced details for our Virtual Happy Hours or Virtual Group Workouts during Pride Month. Check this page frequently for more virtual events during Pride Month.
For prescribed workouts and workout videos for your dryland individual workouts at home, check out our weekly e-mail newsletter archive (you can also add yourself to our e-mail list here). Check this page frequently for new virtual experiences. We are also exploring other platforms for virtual experiences for our members to socialize such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Spotify. If you have ideas for social media and virtual experiences for our team, feel free to reach out to our Event Planning Committee here.
Additional information about the suspension of our operations due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is available here.