There are amazing opportunities to sponsor all aspects of IGLA 2019 — from financially supporting the events, to providing refreshments and giveaways, to sponsoring the Olympian Q&A or participating in the Pride Parade!
How can you help?
- Download the IGLA 2019 sponsorship materials
- Share the materials far and wide with your network (Email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- If you are interested in being a sponsor, email: email@example.com
2019 is a Big Year
IGLA 2019 represents a unique opportunity to reach over 1,000 LGBTQ+ and ally swimmers, water polo players, divers, synchronized swimmers and open water swimmers as well as their fans.
2019 also marks the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall Riots, and in its honor, New York City will be hosting a month long Pride celebration in June 2019. City officials anticipate this occasion to be the largest single ongoing event in New York City history. Over 3.1 million visitors are anticipated to visit New York for the event.
- Showcase your support for a global community with a history of fostering LGBTQ+ pride, empowerment & a commitment to carrying that history into an era of acceptance
- Help maintain and expand our visibility as vibrant, valued, equal members of society
- Share your message with 1000+ athletes interested in health, wellness, and fitness