We use three separate platforms for our e-mail mailing lists: (1) ClubAssistant (listserv for important account management announcements and emergency notifications for active members only), (2) MailChimp (weekly e-mail newsletter from our Team Manager to past and present members), and (3) TigerTech (our community listserv for unofficial communication among our community of past and present members). See details about these three mailing lists below.
1. ClubAssistant (Active Member Listserv)
This listserv is for active members only. We use this listserv to send our active members important account management announcements and emergency notifications. To manage your ClubAssistant active member listserv preferences, log into your ClubAssistant account here (if you have not yet created an account, follow the directions here). If you have any technical issues with this listserv, contact our Team Administrator at: email@example.com
2. MailChimp (Weekly E-mail Newsletter)
This listserv is for past and present members, as well as anyone else in our community that would like to receive weekly announcements. We use this listserv to keep our community informed with a weekly e-mail newsletter authored by our Team Manager. To see the archive of recent newsletters, as well as subscribe to the listserv, visit our listserv archive here. If you have any technical issues with this listserv (and/or would like for an announcement to be made to the team in the newsletter), contact our Team Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. TigerTech (Community Listserv)
This listserv is for unofficial communication among the membership. Do you have theatre tickets to unload? Are you in need of a cheap sublet, quick? Looking for restaurant recommendations? Throwing a house party? This is for you.
- To subscribe (or unsubscribe), use the listserv subscription form here. You can also subscribe by sending an e-mail to: community-subscribe@tnya.
- To post to the list, send an announcement exactly as you want it to appear to email@example.com, from the address you used when subscribing to the list. The list moderators will approve your message and move it along ASAP, almost always within 24 hours. (No need to put a “Please send this to the team” or anything like that at the top: the mods know why it’s there.)
- If you have any technical difficulty using this listserv, reach out to our IT Administrators here.