Swim and Dive Camp 2015
Grab your sunscreen and pack your speedo — TNYA’s annual swim and dive camp is here! From March 22 to 28, we’ll be training at Florida International University in North Miami, FL, with some diving practices held at the University of Miami. Our week in these wonderful facilities will give you a chance to build conditioning, hang out with a great bunch of folks, and get a tan that will make your snowbound friends back home seethingly jealous. Online registration is now open.
The camp offers:
- Two 2-hour swim practices a day, long course meters and short course yards;
- Two diving practices a day, 1-meter and 3-meter;
- Dryland practice before each workout;
- One-on-one video analysis of all swimmers’ strokes; and
- Semilegendary team social events.
- We’re also hoping for an open-water session.
This year’s coaching staff will be Scott Jordan, Sean Smith, and David Hildebrand on swimming, and Stefanos Tzivopoulos on diving.
We’ve arranged a group rate at the Days Inn Thunderbird at 18401 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach, FL. A rate of $155 per night is guaranteed for up to 10 rooms until March 1. Call 1-800-225-3297 and mention TNYA for reservations.