Swim and Dive Camp 2016
Grab your sunscreen and pack your speedo — TNYA’s annual swim and dive camp is here! From March 13 to 19, we’ll be training at Florida International University in North Miami, FL, with some diving practices held at the University of Miami. Our week in these wonderful facilities will give you a chance to build conditioning, hang out with a great bunch of folks, and get a tan that will make your snowbound friends back home seethingly jealous. More details are coming soon.
The camp offers:
- Two 2-hour swim practices a day, long course meters and short course yards;
- Two diving practices a day, 1-meter and 3-meter;
- Dryland practice before each workout;
- One-on-one video analysis of all swimmers’ strokes; and
- Semilegendary team social events.
- We’re also hoping for an open-water session.